Five Little Known Facts About All Time Great Quarterback Warren Moon
Warren Moon has one of the most motivating accounts of any National Football League quarterback of all time. He was a fruitful school quarterback at the University of Washington who then, at that point needed to substantiate himself in the Canadian Football League before a NFL group would allow him an opportunity to be their quarterback.
After a long vocation, Moon would refute them all by at last procuring passage into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Here is a gander at five obscure bits of trivia about this extraordinary NFL quarterback.
– Warren Moon tossed 291 score passes during his NFL vocation. 105 of them, or over 36% of them, were tossed in the second quarter.
– Warren Moon’s first score pass was tossed in the second quarter of his first game in the NFL. It arrived in a 24-14 misfortune to the Los Angeles Raiders and went for ten yards to Mike Holston. This would be the main score pass he could at any point toss to Holston. คาสิโนแนะนำ
– Moon voyaged a ton during the second 50% of his profession. At the point when it was everywhere, he had thrwon 196 scores for the Oilers, 58 for the Vikings, 36 for the Seattle Seahawks, and only one for the Kansas City Chiefs.
– No player got more score passes from Warren Moon than Drew Hill. Slope played with Moon in Houston and was forced to bear 43 score passes during his profession from Moon.
– At one point, in 1995, Moon tossed five continuous score disregards three games to Cris Carter. During that stretch he didn’t toss for a score to some other player. Carter got a 8 yarder against Dallas, then, at that point a 18 and a 22 yarder the following week against Pittsburgh, lastly a four and a 17 yarder against Houston the week after that.