Five Fun Facts About the San Diego Chargers
The San Diego Chargers were one of the first American Football League groups in 1960 and afterward were incorporated with the remainder of the AFL groups in the AFL-NFL consolidation that assembled the two associations in 1970. Throughout the long term, the Chargers have had various incredible years and played in various extraordinary games. Here is a glance at five fun realities about the San Diego Chargers.
1. The principal score pass of Philip Rivers profession went to wide recipient Malcolm Floyd and arrived in a 24-17 January second win over the Kansas City Chiefs.
2. The Chargers presented their group Hall of Fame in 1976. Four players were accepted that first season, they were linebackers Frank Buncom, Emil Karas, and Bob Laraba, just as running back Jacque MacKinnon. สูตรบาคาร่า sa gaming ฟรี
3. San Diego made it right to Super Bowl XXIX, just to lose it by the score of 49-26 to the San Francisco 49ers. Due to this the group’s head supervisor, Bobby Beathard, turned into the main GM to take three groups to Super Bowls (he likewise took the Redskins and Dolphins there prior in his vocation).
4. No Chargers player has gone to more Pro Bowls than linebacker Junior Seau. Seau went to 12 Pro Bowls during his experience with the group, including each year from 1991 to 2002.
5. Seven of the best eight surging seasons in Chargers history were refined by LaDainian Tomlinson. The simply other running back to make the rundown was Natrone Means who stands firm on the sixth situation.
The San Diego Chargers have been associated with various significant games during their time in the NFL. There is not any justification to believe that they won’t keep on being a significant piece of expert football.